The first folding table for hotels, caterers, rental firms and conventions. More sizes available.
• 3/4" Douglas Fir top with ultra durable coating
• Wishbone-style legs
• "Bolt-thru" construction
• 1" tubular steel legs with boss and mate locks
• 1" tubular steel legs
• Thick vinyl edge molding standard
• Optional aluminum extruded T molding available
- Domestic is 23"/32", but as a rule of thumb it is called ¾". Normally 7 plies.
- Imported is metric and is 18.2 mm. Normally 11 - 13 plies.
- Plywood used by Buymonroe Table is Douglas Fir (100% U.S.A.)
- Number of plies - 7
- Number of plies - 11-13
- Plies are thicker layers giving added strength
- Face Veneer - 1/8"
- Face Veneer - 1/32"
- Thin veneer tends to delaminate and is not repairable
- Structure is tight lay up
- Structure is not tight lay up
- Tight lay up eliminates internal voids that may weaken the plywood
- Each layer of ply is cross layered
- Not all layers of plies are crossed layered
- Cross layering of each ply gives added strength
- Water resistant exterior glue
- Some mills use interior glue
- Exterior glue is required to prevent moisture delamination
Coats of Polyurethane
Two coats- Polyurethane is a generic term used in the industry to describe the coating; however, Buymonroe table uses an industrial lacquer. It is actually an industrial lacquer that has a catalyst added for hardness and fast drying time. After the catalyst is added the product must be used within a three (3) month period. It is an oil base that is more resistant to water; also, one (1) coat of oil base stain is applied to top and bottom of table.
Type of Runners
Hard wood- Buymonroe Table uses all hard wood runners, typically white ash, oak or beech. All species are very hard and durable
Runners - are either 1-5/8" high or 2-5/8" high depending on style of table.
-table runners are through bolted to provide durability versus using screws.
* The Standard molding is a bullnose molding.
Bullnose is actually a profile and is used to describe a rounded over edge.
It is referred to in the industry as rubber, but is actually a vinyl product.
Vinyl is temperature sensitive and expands with heat and contracts with cold.
This is why Buymonroe Table pins the vinyl molding to the table every 12" and triple pins the corners.
Both molding are considered "T"-moldings because of the profile and
the leg of the "T" is driven into a slot in the edge of the plywood.
* All of Buymonroe Table legs are made of 16 gauge 1" cold rolled steel. Gauge describes the wall thickness of the tube. The higher the gauge number the thinner the wall thickness. For example 18 gauge is thinner than 16 gauge.
* Rivets are key in the longevity of a leg. Some manufactures use semitubular rivets that are hollow and weaker than solid rivets. Solid rivets naturally cost more but are well worth the assurance that rivets are not breaking when legs and hinges are pivoting constantly. Bracket and hinge assembly is attached with ¼" diameter rivets. We use all solid rivets.
* Hinge mechanism rivets are full 3/16" diameter solid.
* All cross tubes are extended through the leg tube walls and the complete circumference is welded. Some manufacturers stop the cross tube at the leg wall and this is called butt welding, meaning there is no support for the cross tube.
* Hinge mechanisms are called Boss and Mate, meaning legs are locked when both open and closed. Powder coating is a static electric process whereby powder clings to the steel legs and then gets baked and cured at high temperature to bond to the steel. Colors can be specified.
* Heavy duty end caps resist wear and protect floors. Replacement end caps may be ordered.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: S72Manufacturer Part Number S72Availability: Proceed to check-out, choose your payment option and we will email a firm freight quote. No charges will be made until complete order, with shipping, is approved.Weight: 55.00 LBSShipping: Calculated at Checkout
WarrantyWarranty "Limited Three Year Warranty" Table plywood tables are carefully designed, manufactured, and inspected. Table warrants its products are, free from defect in workmanship or materials. In the unlikely event that a manufacturing defect should occur, Buymonroe Table, at its option upon inspection, will repair or replace the defective product providing that the product(s) have not been misused, altered, damaged or abused. Monroe Table declines responsibility where repairs to the product(s) have been attempted. This warranty covers for a period of three years from the date of shipment the materials and framework and any folding mechanism to be defect free. This warranty is limited solely to repair or replace or replacement of the defective product(s). In order to claim performance under this warranty obligation, the customer is responsible for notifying our Table customer service. Our Table will determine if a field representative will be spent to investigate the warranty claim or the product(s) will be returned to the factory. If the product(s) are to be returned to the factory, customer service will assign an RGA number and the product(s) must be returned freight paid to the store. within 30 days of the defect discovery. Proof of purchase must accompany the shipment. Replacement or repaired product(s) will be shipped back to the purchaser FOB factory. Under no circumstance shall our store be liable to the purchaser or any other person for any consequential, incidental, economic, direct, general, or special damages arising out of any breach of warranty expressed or implied, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose. Please call 866-485-2864 with any questions concerning this warranty.